- Toe by Toe "Peer" Literacy Programme
- Students with Ibrahim Halawa- Amnesty School's Day
- Karen Byrne, Mrs Daly and Jake Carter #DWTS2018
- DCU Future Focus Programme
- TY Students Niamh and Sheree speak on TogetherFM
- West Leinster Run in the Phoenix Park 2018
- Holocaust Memorial Day , Mansion House, Dublin
- Internet Safety Day 2018
- Niamh Redmond, TY Students and Staff - The 3Arena, Dublin
- Cycle Against Suicide Student Leaders Congress 2018
As Principal of St Dominic’s College, I am delighted to welcome you to our website which gives you an insight into the ethos and atmosphere of our school and the wonderful opportunities which we provide for our students.
In our inclusive school, we acknowledge and respect the uniqueness of each individual student and we inspire and encourage them to achieve their full potential academically, spiritually, physically, emotionally and socially in a happy, safe and secure environment.
Hope you enjoy your visit to our website and please contact us if you require further information.
Le gach deá ghuí,
In St. Dominic’s our Toe by Toe Literacy programme is collaboratively ran between 1st years and Transition Year students for a number of years and has been very successful to date.
The Toe […]
This year Mrs Daly (Principal) was the guest Principal at this years Business in the Community Awards 2018 in the President’s Hall, The Law Society, Dublin.
Mrs Daly outlined the importance […]
Our first year students attended this year’s annual event organised by the JCSP which took place in Bonnington Hotel Swords
Nine first year students Emma, Jodie, Grace, Laoise, Ella, Sophie, Leona, Sarah, Ellie May presented posters […]
Recently, our Amnesty International School’s Team attended the Amnesty International School’s Conference in St Andrew’s Resource Centre , Pearse St, Dublin. We were one of eight schools that participated.
Amnesty have recently […]
Find us on Facebook
April 23 @ 8:00 am - April 29 @ 5:00 pm
April 25 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
May 4 - May 7
May 15 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
“ We are the proud owners of the following awards”