Why You Should Eat a Healthy Breakfast
- Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Breakfast provides you with the energy and nutrients that lead to increased concentration in the classroom.
- Studies show that breakfast can be important in maintaining a healthy body weight.
- Hunger sets in long before it’s time for lunch, but because it’s not convenient to eat properly, many people who have not eaten breakfast snack on foods that are high in fat and sugar.
- People who skip breakfast are unlikely to make up their daily requirement for some vitamins and minerals that a simple breakfast would have provided.
- Breakfast provides energy for the activities during the morning and helps to prevent that mid-morning slump.
Our Free Healthy Breakfast Club is open Monday to Friday from 8am to 8.40am in our school canteen. All students are welcome to come along and enjoy a FREE HEALTHY BREAKFAST to start the day.
Fresh Fruit / Tea / Coffee / Hot Chocolate / Toast/ Eggs (Scrambled / Boiled / Poached) / Yogurt
Cereals /Fresh Fruit Juice
On special occasions we also serve a hot Irish Breakfast, and also have themed Breakfast such as Spanish and French Breakfast or Pancakes etc.