St. Dominic’s Post Primary School, Ballyfermot, established in 1956 by the Dominican Sisters, is a voluntary secondary school for girls.
In 2006 we celebrated 50 years of commitment to educational excellence, curriculum innovation and development of the whole person. And this year, along with all other Dominican schools in the country, we are celebrating 800 years of Dominican education in Ireland.
The Dominican ethos continues to foster and create an attitude of Christian caring within the school community, supported by teachers, students, parents, Board of Management and many local community organisations.
St. Dominic’s underwent a Whole School Evaluation in November 2007 and the full report can be read here.
Our motto VERITAS, reflects the aspirations of all those involved in our school to search for the TRUTH in our daily lives.
Please take a moment to participate in our ‘Yellow Flag’ survey: